Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

This year I am thankful for many things.

I am thankful to have a loving, amazing family in good health. I am thankful for my fiancee who loves me and swears he still wants to marry me even when I'm feeling bloated and stressed and cranky. I am thankful for all my amazing friends, from the new friends in LA to the old friends that are all over the country. I'd especially like to give a shout out to Kate and Conrad who have been supplying today's turkey, stuffing, and wine.

I'm also thankful for iPods, mom's Dill Bread recipe, Sephora, a car that works, The OC, Johnny Depp, M.A.C. concealer, John Fluevog shoes, TiVO, Patrina at Frenchy's Salon, blue states, rain, BCBG's new bridal line, Marix margaritas, JJ Abrams, and chocolate chip cookies.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: