Thursday, May 24, 2007

Best. Possible. Result.

Every once in awhile I'll think of something creative or interesting and think, "I should blog that." And then I promptly forget whatever (most certainly brilliant) thing had just popped into my head, wish I had a tape recorder in my pocket or a stenographer to follow me around, and decide to post the results of my latest online quiz instead.

But seriously? Best. Possible. Result. Oh, yeah. I'm a badass.
Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
Dependable and trustworthy. You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.

























Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
90%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
60%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
45%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
30%
Alliance
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz



(Note: This would make Mac Wash, which. Totally, right?)

Which Firefly/Serenity character are you?

No comments: