Like many of my friends, I am totally SQUEEEE! over Twilight and read all 4 books and already have my tickets for the movie, etc etc I'm a dork. The movie soundtrack was released a couple weeks ago and I looked it over and was like, what? No.* These are not the Twilight soundtrack songs.
So I made my own soundtrack**:
- Something Bigger, Something Brighter - Pretty Girls Make Graves
- Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
- Creep (acoustic) - Radiohead
- Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
- You Look Like Rain - Morphine
- Ageless Beauty - Stars
- Waiting For The Night - Depeche Mode
- In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
- Take My Hand - Dido
- Tacoma Trailer - Leonard Cohen
- Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
- Together - The Raconteurs
- Save A Prayer - Eve's Plum
- The Horror Of Our Love - Ludo
- Blood - Pearl Jam
- The Promise - When In Rome
- This Modern Love - Bloc Party
Now, my fellow Twilight fans, here is the question: What would you put on YOUR Twilight soundtrack??
*I know, I sound like every other hyper-critical Twilight fan out there. "That isn't how I would have done it. That's not who I would have cast. I don't know why they had to change that part of the book." etc etc etc. What can I say? I am a fangirl.
**I also have songs picked out for New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn that I will post later. Cause I'm a nerd and they're awesome.