Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Xmas mix CD

I've been mixing/ burning my Xmas mix CD for years now, and it morphs and evolves every year. This year, I thought I'd distribute it online. So, for one week only, get your very own copy of my Xmas 2008 mix right here!
Xmas CD 08

The folder also includes a CD case with a track list in a powerpoint file that you can print out and insert into a case, should you want a hard copy. But if you just want the tunes, those are there too. If you've gotten a copy of this mix from me in the past, then you already have most of the songs. But, like I said, it changes every year, so there could be some new treats on there for you.

Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Ryan A. said...

THANK YOU Dinah!!!

tuckova said...

Hey smartie. It took me a while to figure out how to download this with my newish computer, and so I didn't thank you in a timely fashion, but I DID FINALLY GET IT and it's great, a great all-over-the-place mix, my favorite kind, and thanks for letting me in on it.