Monday, March 28, 2005

Wow.

I know I've already ranted about this. I know. People misspell things and names get butchered all the time. Is it Carrie, Kerry or Kari? Lesley or Leslie? Brian or Bryan? Sarah or Sara? It's common, people are dumb, and I have both been there and told that story.

But damn.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do you know, in order to send me an email at work, you actually need to look up my email address by typing my name? So presumably, this person looked up my name by spelling it correctly, then decided.... what? What was this person thinking? Seriously, if you think of anything, please let me know.

I mean, come ON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! Besides the influx of leslie's, we have a client that spells my name "leslye," when clearly she spelled it correctly to e-mail me. Am I underpaid or what?