Friday, April 01, 2005

It's Smile Time!

Mac says: Guess what came in the mail today????
Dinah says: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinah says: Is he AWESOME?
Dinah says: I can't wait!!!
Mac says: Heh, heh, heh. Toootally.
Dinah says: How does he look? Just like on TV? Is he mean and cuddly?
Dinah says: I want it nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!
Mac says: Mean and cuddly! I only glanced at it when I opened the box. You get the first revelling.
Dinah says: Eee! I'm so excited. I'm going to be distracted all day.
Dinah says: "I DO NOT HAVE PUPPET CANCER"
Mac says: "My nose comes off"
Dinah says: (She said, bouncing around in her chair like a child)
Dinah says: hee. I can't wait.
Dinah says: I'm going to hug him and squeeze him and find him a sword so he can vanquish his puppet enemies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: