Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Look out!

We have a license to . . . marry. Okay, so it's not as dangerous as a license to kill (although in the wrong hands, Britney), and not as Corey as a license to drive. But we have one. Because the really fun thing about getting married is the paperwork.

In other news, I've lost 6 pounds over the last month and over an inch in the circumference of my waist, hips, butt, etc. All because I discovered a fabulous new way to reduce the mass of my ass. Goes like this: eat less crap, eat more vegetables, exercise 3 - 4 times a week. What? That's not new? Just me, then? Oh well. But hey, it works!

Finally, I desperately want these
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but in a lower heel and in a less retarded price range. Still, I had to share, because looky! How pretty!

Ah, Choo.

No comments: