Monday, October 17, 2005

1. 2. 3.

1. Congratulations, Jeff and Erica!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
May this next step in your life together be filled with love, laughter and great sex!

2. I am beyond bummed that sowrongago has closed for business. I know you asked us not to say anything, but I'll miss your blog to bits & pieces, Brian. How else am I supposed to know that all the music I'm currently enjoying is totally overrated and all the movies I like are horrible? You're a fabulous writer and I hope you find a new outlet soon. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with sowrongago, by all means, enjoy the archives, they're fabulous.)

3. It's raining and pouring in LA today. I love the rain and all, but I think it's contributing largely to how inordinately sleepy I am today. *yawn*

No comments: