Friday, October 26, 2007

pumpkins

I feel like I could collapse at any moment, I'm so tired. Stupid allergies. Stupid fires. (Clearly, the petulant phase of feeling sickly is in full effect.)

Let's talk Halloween instead. I don't have a costume or costume idea for all the parties tomorrow night. Our house isn't decorated even a little, which is a shame because Mac and I have a huge collection of awesome Halloween decorations. It's all happening during this exceptionally busy time, and it's been hard to get into the spirit.

What we do have, however, is pumpkins.
Spooky Scary!

These are the results of a little pumpkin-carving party on Wednesday. I did the Jack Skellington & Spider pumpkins, which means they're sitting on our front porch right now.

So there's that.

1 comment:

coolhntr said...

Your pumpkins are rockin'. Mine was a sad attempt but at least they were fun. I will be much more equipped in the future. Glad you are blogging more...

XX- J.