Sunday, October 28, 2007

I give up.

I don't know how many times I have to go through this.

First, there was a rant. Then there was another rant. Then I was like, this can't keep going on. I need to make peace with this. I mean, it's just a name. I've screwed up other people's names before. Usually they're unusual, or we're at a loud party or something, but still. It happens. It would probably be better for me if I didn't let it bother me so much. I decided life would be happier with more of a Zen approach.

But not today. Here's why.

I ordered this book from a re-seller on Amazon. It's called, "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah," by Dinah Shore. Isn't it darling?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's also called, "Someone's in the Kitchen with DINAH," by DINAH Shore. Ordered by a woman who, coincidentally, is named DINAH.

AND YET.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, COME. ON. There are two--TWO--accurate spellings of my name RIGHT ON THE COVER OF THE VERY BOOK YOU ARE MAILING.

SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I give up.

No comments: