Thursday, November 08, 2007

about the strike, if you're curious

For more information about the strike, if you're curious, I recommend reading my friend Alf's blog. He's compiled a lot more source material than I had time to find. It's all very pro-strike, pro-writers, but there's a lot of information there.

Although, after wading through all of it, I still think that no matter what the resolution, we consumers are going to get jacked.

I'm also feeling a little bitter that support for the strike has totally outshouted support for, say, wild fire victims. I mean, people are bringing protesters so much food they're having to donate the surplus to food banks. Which is great for the food banks, but... we couldn't maybe honk at them on our way to make a donation to the Red Cross? I'm just saying.

No comments: