Friday, November 30, 2007

Bah!

This week has completely kicked my butt and I'm ready for it to be over. It's only 12:45 p.m. and already I'm like, la la la... I'm ready to read a book and shop online now please, thank you! What's that, it's time to curl up on the couch with some hot tea and watch one of our new hi-def movies, while stitching Xmas projects and enjoying the rain? Don't mind if I do!

And yet, I still have all this stuff I have to power through.

I have no other point to this particular entry, except to complain that I'm tired and my ability to focus is officially drained. I could add something more interesting, but I really should wrap this up and get back to work.

This entry was brought to you by the word Procrastination, the exclamation "Bah!" and the expression, *SIGH*.

No comments: