Monday, August 04, 2008

Being sick sucks mightily

I am SO TIRED of being sick, of not being able to think totally straight, of being tired all the time, I can't even tell you. I have SO MUCH TO DO this week. I do not have time for this. And it's just a stupid COLD, so I can only treat the symptoms, but the medicine makes me high & fuzzy, which isn't helping the whole "thinking straight" thing. It's all extremely frustrating, to desperately need to be able to focus and work, but to be constantly thinking through a vague, stuffy fog.

Plus I haven't had time to even watch So You Think You Can Dance.

Plus I haven't had time to blog my Comic Con experience, except to tell you that it literally made me sick and I hate it.

Plus I have all these personal projects to do this week for my mini college reunion this weekend (WHEN???).

Plus I desperately need to get back to the gym and jump-start my exercise schedule again.

But all I want to do is sleep and take Advil and watch movies.

Yes, I am whining. I don't do sick very well at all. Being sick sucks mightily. If y'all could send some healthy vibes my way, I'd surely appreciate them.

No comments: