Friday, October 10, 2008

PURE DELIGHT

On a much, much lighter note, here's some stuff I like (for those of you who know me, like, not at all):

  • Delicious cheeseburgers
  • Romantic patios
  • Musical comedies
  • Awesome choreography and dancing
  • Ingenious set design
  • Allison Janney
  • Dolly Parton

So, guess who just had a life-changing cheeseburger on the lovely, secluded Blue Dahlia patio, followed by about 2 and a half hours of PURE DELIGHT watching 9 to 5: The Musical?

Oh, and Mac! I like Mac. Because he not only went with me, but he actually enjoyed the musical, and I don't think he was just saying that, because I heard him laughing the whole way through, and he expressed awe at the truly amazing set design all on his own. I would also like to take this opportunity to note that while it may be fun for some couples to have everything in common, I think Mac & I end up having more fun because of the stuff that we talk each other into. Like Battlestar Galactica, and musicals.

Wait a minute, I just got an idea...

No comments: