Saturday, January 29, 2005

Oh, Dear

I promised when I gave birth to this blog that I wouldn't become one of those neglecting mothers that never updates her shit.

Oh, well.

You know, sometimes a girl gets the plague and can't think straight. Sometimes she has so many last-minute deadlines thrust upon her that she can't even take sick days when she has the plague. Sometimes she has to travel for work for a week just as she's starting to recover from the plague. And when these things happen, it can suck up a lot of time, and result in a sorely neglected blog.

Should this ever happen again, fret not! I might not be here to spoil you with my snappy witticisms and the occasional off-color joke, but I know where you can find lots of bloggy entertainment. And since I haven't yet figured out how to get these links plugged into my sidebar (dirty?), I'm just going to list them here:
So Wrong Ago
Little Lost Robot (who blogged on his cross-country move, no less)
mAc's Lost
Highwaygirl

I have more friends with fun blogs, but those will get you through the day. Enjoy!

No comments: